About Me

Friday, December 21, 2007

leisure mall....

1 stupid place......dats wat i will use to describe tis place
yesterday(20th) my family went to my uncle's house. My cousins r bored so my mum ask us to go leisure mall coz its veli near from my uncle's house
n the best ting is dat she bluf us dat tere gt many ting to play....
So we go tere full of hope dat we will find sth to play jz like times square..but after we walk around the whole place wat we find is shop, shop n shop!!! except tere gt gsc n 1 arcade.
since tere is nth to play, we went into the arcade, but all the tings are so lousy...
however tere are some games that after u play u can get ticket to change stuffs (jz like last time genting d indoor game)
we played n played n finally we xchange the tickets for a...how to say......a square bantal? jz like ppl put on sofa d small cushion. Its veli cute n i planned to make it my present for present xchange in party bt my cousin wants it....so i let him lor....
when we r leaving, i saw kkj d 'wong kok'!!!!haha, kkj ty for belanjaing us last time~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.