About Me

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Love???

'Love'---tis word seams so far away from me...
I tried so hard to reach it but all my effort is useless...
Why all the girl I love won't be the one who love me?
Why it always end up to be 'I love you, you love him'?
Maybe 'love' is by my side but i don't know how to grab it..
But when i tried to grab it, it end up to be me being the stupid fool who is rejected by everyone...
Maybe is was my stupidity to try to reach the untouchable...
Or it was my stubornity to keep on trying even though i knew it was impossible...
Or maybe 'love' don't want me to go near it...
But I knew that I would find the true 'love' that is worthy for me to put in my stupidity and stubornity some day...some day...



This passage is not writen for or to somebody but simply my feeling that i want to express after what i have gone through.

No comments: